Study Room eligibility:
- Students registered with AccessAbility Services who have permission from their Advisors
- Students with Library Accessibility Services (LAS) accommodation plans that include study room privileges
- Fill out and send the request form on the LAS website if you would like to inquire about getting study room privileges
Study rooms are meant for students who:
- use or require screen reader and/or voice to text assistive technology
- use a tutor
- require individual, silent study
Study room guidelines:
- Be respectful of others — do not disturb their concentration.
- No cell phones
- No hot or aromatic food
- No scented products
- No-show rules: 10 minutes late, lose the first hour of your booking; 70 minutes late, lose the whole booking
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding